Reliance Brands Luxury Fashion Private Limited, having its registered office at 4th Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400002, India (“Reliance”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is managing and operating the website www.tumi.in (“Website”), through which it inter alia facilitates the sale of high end suitcases, travel bags and such other products sold under the brand name ‘TUMI’ (“Product”) to the users of the Website (“User” or “you” or “your”).
RETURN, REFUND AND CANCELLATION
b. By agreeing to use the Website and/or initiating a request for purchase of Product(s) on the Website, you agree to be bound by the terms contained in this Policy without modification. If you do not agree to the terms contained in this Policy, you are advised not to transact on the Website. Please note that, we may from time to time change the terms of the Policy that govern your return, refund or cancellation of an order for the Product(s) purchased through the Website. Any time you wish to use the Website, please check the Policy to ensure you understand the terms and conditions that apply at that time.
TERMS FOR RETURN, REFUND AND CANCELLATION
1. If you are unsatisfied/dissatisfied with the Product purchased from the Website, we would want to correct the problem. You may initiate return of Product(s) that are unsatisfactory/dissatisfactory within a period of 30 (thirty) days from the date of receipt of such Product(s) for a full refund of the purchase price. We follow a ‘30 days no questions asked’ return policy. Note that the Product to be in unused condition, to be eligible for return. All we require if you wish to return the Product is to pack the Product in the original box along with all original paperwork, original tags, parts, accessories and the original invoice.
2. Alpha Fabric Cleaner, Alpha Leather Cleaner, Alpha Hardside Care Clear, Care Kit Essential Pouch, TUMI V4 Care Kit, Personalized items including TUMI Accents (products sold in-store to personalise the luggage) and such other Products which are tagged as non-returnable, are non-returnable in nature.
3. The Products which are purchased from the Websites can be monogrammed at the store. While, the Products monogrammed on the luggage tag(s) are non-returnable.
4. The Products which are monogrammed on the patch and if they are eligible for return as per the ‘30 days no questions asked’ return policy can be returned by you. For more details on Monogram
5. Product purchased during ‘end of season sale’, ‘mid-season sale’ or any other offer or sale, by whatever name called, are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
6. Products purchased on the Website cannot be exchanged or returned in any of the offline stores.
7. If you have received a damaged or defective Product, you may return it within 30 days from the date of receipt of such Product(s) for a full refund of the purchase price, provided you have raised a request to us over email [email protected] or through call +91 8080865865, within 72 (seventy two) hours of receiving the Product. We cannot entertain any request/complaint raised by you, post 72 (seventy two) hours of receipt of the Product. Upon receipt of such request from you, we may replace the damaged or defective Product with the same or similar Product or refund the purchase price of the product, if the same product is not available with us.
8. While raising a request for return on the Website, the User shall have the option to seek a refund of the monies paid by him/her towards the purchase of the Product. The User will be required to produce a copy of the original invoice at the time of placing a request for return of Products. The User shall ensure that the Product(s) being returned comply with the conditions set out under this Policy and are, among other conditions, unused, unwashed, with price tags intact, all packaging material undamaged and unused. Such returned Product(s) should be unused and should not carry scratches, stains, dirt, sweat, detergent, or body odour. Reliance reserves the right to alter, revise or modify this Policy at any time without having to serve a prior notice on the User.
9. If a User has purchased Product which forms a part of a package of other Products, or if the Product forms a part of a promotional package (collectively, the “Bundled Package”), the User shall be required to return all the Product that form a part of the Bundled Package for Reliance to process refunds. For illustrative purposes, if the User has purchased a suitcase and a travel bag as 1 (one) Product in a promotional package, the User will be required to return both the Products and will not be permitted to return either only the suitcase or only the travel bag from the Bundled Package. It is hereby clarified that if the Bundled Package consists of any non-returnable Product along with other Products, the User shall return all other Products except the non-returnable Products. If you intend to return a Product which either forms part of a package of other Product(s) or which has been received as a promotional package, you will be required to return all the Product(s) that form part of the Bundled Package.
10. Return of or refund for purchased Products shall not be entertained by Reliance if:
- • the Product has been washed;
- • the price tags, brand tags, box, original packaging material, and accompanying accessories have been damaged or discarded by the User;
- • the serial number/IMEI number/bar code of the Product, as applicable, does not match Reliance’s records;
- • the accessories delivered with the Product are not returned along with the Product, in an undamaged condition;
- • there are any dents, scratches, tears or any other damage to the Products or any part thereof;
- • the gifts accompanying the purchased Product have not been returned, or upon being returned, show signs of being used, washed, or defect;
- • the returned Products are fake or counterfeit or damaged;
- • Reliance is satisfied that the Product has been rendered defective or unusable; or
- • the Product(s) is not purchased through the Website.
- • the User in any way breaches this Policy.
11. In the event a User returns a Product that is not accompanied by the accessories, gifts or other items originally bundled with such Product, Reliance shall have the right, exercisable at its sole discretion, to (i) (a) refuse to accept the return of such Product, or (b) process any refund thereof, or (ii) deduct the amount payable in respect of such items from the amount of refund such User is entitled to.
12. Reliance shall initiate a process of refund of the monies paid by the User towards purchase of a Product, if upon conducting quality checks, it is satisfied that the Product being returned entitles the User to a refund. It is further clarified that Reliance shall not be required to make any refund or return the Product that it deems ineligible for a refund or return based on such quality checks.
13. It is expressly clarified that the refund entitled to by a User shall not include monies paid towards shipping charges or any other such charges applicable from time to time, except in case of a Product having a defect at the time of delivery (for reasons attributable to, and accepted by Reliance after due verification at its sole discretion).
14. Reliance shall make all reasonable attempts to keep the User apprised of the status of refund through updates shared on the User’s registered mobile number and email address. Reliance disclaims all liabilities that may arise on account of its failure to keep the User apprised of the status of the refund.
15. If the request for refund is undisputed by Reliance, the refund should reflect in the User’s bank account within such reasonable time (subject to the policies of the User’s bank in case of bank account/credit card refunds) from the date on which Reliance initiates the refund.
16. Where a User had opted for cash on delivery option for payment towards the purchased Products, Reliance shall process all refunds into User’s valid bank accounts, if details of such accounts are provided by the User to Reliance at the time of refund. Further, should the User have used more than 1 (one) payment option for the purchase of Products on the Website, Reliance shall process all refunds through a payment option (as defined under the Fees and Payments Policy ) to the original source account, to process such refunds.
17. Subject to the terms of this Policy, Reliance offers User an easy return / refund policy. Reliance also accepts partial returns wherein User can raise a return request for one or all Products except in case of Bundled Package.
18. The process for initiating and raising a return / refund request is as below:
- • Please login with your credentials and visit the My Account section.
- • Select the order you want to return and click on “Return” and follow the instructions on this page to obtain a Return ID. Kindly email an image of the Product and the invoice for our reference.
- • At the time of creation of this return request, the User shall specify the preferred mode of refund, if the User had used the cash on delivery mode of payment (Cash on delivery is provided upto a maximum value of Rs. 20,000/-).
- • The Products will be picked up within the timelines intimated by Reliance.
- • Reliance will initiate the refund or cancellation process only if the Products are received in accordance with this Policy.
19. Return of purchased Products are facilitated through Reliance’s reverse-logistics partners. Upon a User making a request for return of Product on the Website and the same being duly acknowledged by Reliance, Reliance’s reverse-logistics partners shall get in touch with the User in order to collect the purchased Products from the User and delivering it to Reliance. At the time of handing over the Product, you will have to share with our reverse-logistics partner, the unique tracking number that was shared by us at the time of initiating return request. While Reliance has made reasonable endeavours to ensure delivery and pick-ups across multiple locations in India, currently, Reliance has a select list of areas where deliveries and collection can be undertaken by its reverse-logistics partners. In events where Reliance is unable to facilitate a pick-up of the purchased Product for return from the User, the User is required to self-ship the Product to Reliance’s shipping warehouse, the address for which will be intimated to the User upon the User placing such request for return.. Upon self-shipping the Product to Reliance’s warehouse, the User shall be required to scan the courier/postal receipt to [email protected] for Reliance’s records. The aforesaid return by self-shipping the Products is subject to the returned Products passing quality check at Reliance’s returns desk/warehouse.
20. In the event where the User claims to have self-shipped the Product in accordance with the process set out in paragraph above and Reliance does not receive the returned Product or the package containing such Product is empty, the User shall be required to submit the ‘proof of delivery’ received from the courier/postal agency to Reliance to prove his/her claim of return of Product through self-shipment to Reliance. It is specifically clarified that any refunds shall be processed by Reliance only upon it receiving the returned Products and concluding required quality checks or receiving the ‘proof of delivery’ from the User, as the case may be.
Cancellation of Product
Products which are purchased under Flash sale are non-cancellable.
Cancellation before dispatch
User is permitted to fully or partially cancel orders prior to its dispatch from Reliance
- • Upon successfully placing an order on the Website and after Reliance has successfully handed over the Product(s) to its logistic partner, the User will receive a unique tracking identity number, which will enable the User in tracking the status of delivery of the purchased Products.
- • Prior to the dispatch of the purchased Products, should the User decide to cancel the purchase, the User can do so by referencing the unique tracking identity number received by the User and requesting Reliance to process a cancellation by sending an email to [email protected] or through call +91 8080865865.
- • Refund, in all events of cancellation prior to the dispatch of the purchased Products, Reliance shall initiate refunds within such reasonable time from the date on which it received the request from the User.
- • In case of cash on delivery (which is limited upto Rs. 20,000/-), the refund will reflect in the User’s bank account within such reasonable time (subject to the policies of the User’s bank in case of bank account/credit card refunds) from the date on which Reliance initiates the refund. All refunds shall be subject to applicable charges as may be deducted by the User’s bank
- • In case of payment made through prepaid mode through any channel, the refund will be made to the original mode of payment. All refunds shall be subject to applicable charges as may be deducted by the User’s bank.
Cancellation after dispatch
We do not accept post-dispatch cancellation of orders