Reliance Brands Luxury Fashion Private Limited, having its registered office at 4th Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400002, India (“Reliance”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is managing and operating the website www.tumi.in (“Website”), through which it inter alia facilitates the sale of high end suitcases, travel bags and such other products sold under the brand name ‘TUMI’ (“Products”) to the users of the Website (“User” or “you” or “your”).
WHAT IS THIS SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY?
TERMS OF DELIVERY
1. We partner with third party logistic service providers in order to effectuate Products delivery to User(s) ("Logistic Partners"). Details of the Logistic Partner who will be processing the delivery of the purchased Products will be provided to the User upon the purchased Product being handed over to the Logistic Partner by us. The User will also be provided with an approximate days of delivery of the purchased Products on the order confirmation page of the Website. We may also effectuate Product delivery to User on our own without engaging Logistic Partners.
2. While we aim to provide our services through the Website and ensure the delivery of our Products all across India, currently, we have a select list of areas where delivery can be undertaken. At the time of placing an order for purchase of Products on the Website, User(s) are required to enter their pin-code details to verify if deliveries can be carried out in their areas. If the area where the User wishes that the purchased Products be delivered is not within our recognised delivery network, we will not be able to process the order further.
3. Prior to making payments on the Website for the purchase of Products, the User will be prompted to provide a shipping address. While entering shipping address details, the User should ensure to provide correct, complete and accurate information along with sufficient landmarks in order to aid identification of the address. Any failure in delivering the purchased Products arising out of the User’s failure to provide correct, complete and accurate information shall not hold us liable at any point in time.
4. A maximum of 3 (three) attempts shall be made to deliver purchased Products to the User. Should the User continue to remain unavailable after 3 (three) attempts, we reserve the right to cancel the order pertaining to the purchased Products at our sole discretion. While we shall make reasonable endeavours in ensuring that purchased Products are delivered to the User in a timely manner, delivery may be delayed on account of:
- (i) logistical issues beyond Reliance’s control;
- (ii) unsuitable weather conditions;
- (iii) political disruptions, strikes, employee-lockouts, etc.;
- (iv) acts of god such as floods, earthquakes, epidemic, pandemic etc.; and
- (v) other unforeseen circumstances.
5. In such events of delay, we shall make reasonable attempt at proactively intimating the User by writing to the User on his/her registered email account and/or mobile number. Reliance disclaims all liabilities that may arise on account of our failure to intimate the User of anticipated delays in the delivery of purchased Products on the Website. Further, we shall be under no obligation to compensate the User for any mental agony or any tortuous claim that may otherwise arise on account of a delay in the shipment and delivery or use of the purchased Products.
6. If your order includes several Products, they may be shipped separately and at different times, so that we can deliver your purchased Products to you as efficiently as possible. Products which are shipped from the same location may be grouped together. Our shipping confirmation email will let you know how much of your order has been shipped.
7. We, as an internal process, undertake multiple diligences to ensure that our delivery executives and the individuals employed by our Logistic Partners are individuals with the highest regard for ethics and integrity. However, it is not possible for us to ensure that our own delivery executives or employees of our Logistic Partners behave in a fashion that exudes thorough professionalism, competence and good mannerism. It is expressly clarified that any ill-mannerism, impoliteness, discourtesy or offensiveness shown by our delivery executives or by the employees of the Logistic Partners is beyond our control and any issue arising between a User and our delivery executive or an employee of the Logistic Provider will have to be resolved by the User, independently.
8. Upon the successful placing of an order on the Website and after we have successfully handed over the purchased Products to our Logistic Partner, the User will receive a unique tracking identity number, which will enable the User in tracking the status of delivery of the purchased Products. The User may use the tracking identity number on the website and/or the mobile application of the Logistic Partner to check the whereabouts of the purchased Products and the estimated time of its delivery. We shall make reasonable attempts in ensuring that the tracking status of the purchased Products is updated in a timely manner. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the tracking status since it is updated on a real-time basis and is subject to inconsistencies arising out of time-lags in updating the information and other technicalities beyond our control.
9. We reserve the right to charge shipping charges on Products of a value of lower than a specified amount and/or on Products, the payment for which is made by way of cash on delivery upto a limit of Rs. 20,000/- or any other online mode of payment. If charged, such charges shall not be refunded to the User on cancellations or returns that are made after the shipping of the purchased Products, except in case of a Product having a defect at the time of delivery (for reasons attributable to, and accepted by us after due verification at our sole discretion). Title and risk of loss for all purchased Products shall pass onto the User upon the delivery of the purchased Products to the User.
Return of purchased Products shall be carried out by our reverse-logistics partners or our own delivery executives. Further details on how users may process returning of purchased products have been set out under the Return Refund and Cancellation Policy .
TRACKING YOUR SHIPMENT
There are three easy ways to track your order:
- a. Click on the ‘Order Status/ Track order’ link on the footer of each page.
- b. Our registration is entirely mobile OTP based, User should log in to ‘My Account’ and go to the ‘My Orders’ section. From there you will be able to choose which order you would like to view, and you will have an option to track the order.
- c. You will receive a shipping confirmation email when all or part of your order is shipped. The email will include the tracking number.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM
For any feedback, concern or query please reach out to us at the below details: