1.1 We, Reliance Brands Luxury Fashion Private Limited (“Reliance”, “we”, “us”, “our”), a company registered under the laws of India and having its registered office at 4th Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400002, is managing and operating the website www.tumi.in (“Website”) through which we inter alia facilitates the sale of high end suitcases, travel bags, and such other products sold under the brand name ‘Tumi’ to the users of the Website (“users”, “you”, “your”) . We respect and value the privacy and security of the Information (as defined below) of our users and hence, want you to be familiar with how we collect, receive, use, disclose, process, transfer and store Information of our users
2. Type of Information Collected
2.1 Personal Information: We may collect a variety of information from you including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address and contact preferences, including any other usage and interaction details with us or our affiliates. We may collect such information which when combined with other pieces of information available with us could reasonably allow you to be identified (“Personal Information”). Personal Information shall include but is not limited to your full name, personal contact numbers, residential address, email address, gender or date of birth.
2.2 Sensitive Personal Data or Information: We may also collect, receive, process or store your sensitive personal data or information consisting of, but not limited to password; financial information such as bank account, credit card, debit card or other payment instrument details (“Sensitive Personal Information”).
Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information are collectively referred to as “Information”.
2.4 You agree to provide Information, which shall be true, correct, up to date and accurate. You may access, amend, alter or require deletion of your Information partially or fully by contacting us through Contact Us section below.
3. Collection of Information
3.1 We may collect the Information in a variety of ways, including:
- • Through the Website:We may collect Information through the Website, e.g., when you sign up for a newsletter or make a purchase.
- • Offline Mode: We may collect the Information from you through offline mode also, such as when you visit our stores, attend one of our trade shows, place an order over the phone or contact customer service.
- • Through Other Sources: We may collect/ receive your Information from other sources also, such as our affiliates, public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (including from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected) and from other third parties. In addition, if you elect to connect your social media account to our Website, certain Information from your social media account will be shared with us, which may include Information that is part of your profile or your friends' profiles.
4. Purpose of Collection & Use of Information
4.1 We and our service providers may receive, collect, use, store, disclose, transfer or process your Information for the following purposes:
For creating and giving you access to your registered account on the Website.
To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to complete your transactions and provide you with related customer service and resolve any dispute, grievance or complaint raised by you in relation to your use of the Website
• To send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms and conditions and policies, as well as marketing communications that we believe may be of your interest.
• To personalize your experience on the Website by presenting products and offers tailored to you and to facilitate social sharing functionality
• Subject to your consent, to provide information to you about our products, services, offers, updates, upcoming events, including providing you information in relation to order confirmations, invoices, technical notices, security alerts
• To allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules containing additional information about how we may use and disclose your Information
• For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving, or modifying our services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities
• To meet any legal or regulatory requirement or comply with a request from any governmental or judicial authority.
• To detect or monitor any fraudulent or illegal activity on the Website.
5. Disclosure of Information Collected
• To a third-party payment gateway service provider who for facilitating the payments may collect certain financial information from you including, but not restricted to, your credit/ debit card number or your bank account details (collectively referred to as “Financial Information”). All Financial Information collected from you by such third-party payment gateway service providers will be used only for billing and payment processes. The Financial Information collected from you is transacted through secure digital platforms of approved payment gateways which are under encryption, thereby complying with reasonably expected technology standards. The verification of the Financial Information shall be accomplished only by you through a process of authentication in which we shall have no role to play and hence, we shall bear no liability in relation to the same. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of third-party payment gateway providers or any breach of conditions, representations and warranties given by them. We shall also not be obligated to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between you and such third-party payment service providers;
• To our other third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other services;
• To third parties, to permit them to send you marketing communications, consistent with your choices if you have opted into such sharing;
• To third-party sponsors of sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions;
• By you, on message boards, chat, profile pages and blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and content (including, without limitation, our social media pages). Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public and may be available to other users and the general public;
• To comply with applicable laws, which may include laws outside your country of residence, to respond to requests from public and government authorities, which may include such authorities outside your country of residence and to cooperate with law enforcement, or for other legal reasons;
• To enforce our terms and conditions; and
• To protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others or to fight fraud and credit risk.
5.3 We may also use and disclose your Information collected through the Website in other ways, with your consent. We ensure that any third-party service provider, to whom we are transferring your Information, are bound by reasonable confidentiality obligations and/ or use, maintain and follow generally accepted industry and security standards with respect to such Information.
5.4 While we take best efforts to ensure that your Information including Financial Information is duly protected by undertaking security measures prescribed under applicable laws, you are strongly advised to exercise reasonable discretion while providing Information or Financial Information while using the Website given that the internet is susceptible to security breaches.
6. Cookies Policy
6.3 IP Address: Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Website, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems and administering the Website. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
7. Third Party Services
In addition, we are not responsible for the collection, use, disclosure of Information or security policies or practices of other organizations, or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including with respect to any Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with our social media pages.
8. Third-Party Advertising
9.1 The security of your Information is important to us. We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures, as required under applicable law including firewalls, transport layer security and other physical and electronic security measures to protect the Information from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. When you submit your information on the Website, your information is protected through our security systems.
9.3 Although we make best possible efforts to transmit and store all the Information provided by you in a secure operating environment that is not open to public, you understand and acknowledge that there is no such thing as complete security and we do not guarantee that there will be no unintended disclosures of any Information and potential security breaches. You agree not to hold us responsible for any breach of security or for any action of any third parties that receive your Information or events that are beyond our reasonable control including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc. However, if you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.
10. Opt-Out Policy
If you wish to remove your contact information from all our mailing lists, promotional emails, and newsletters, you can click on the "unsubscribe" link or follow the instructions in each e-mail message. Alternatively, you can contact us at +91 8080865865 .
11. Retention Period
12. Use by Minors
14. Contact Us
Name: Hitesh Duseja
Email Address: [email protected]
Designation: Grievance Officer
15. Governing Law